- Commercial & Industrial Water Treatment Applications
- Proactive Water Quality Strategies
- Controls Optimization
- Sustainable Water Solutions
- Environmental Conservation and Savings
- LEED Certification
Is your water treatment system costing you?
Inadequate water automation can lead to problems with corrosion, mineral scaling, biological growth that decreases efficiency and increases costs.
Be Part of the Green Solution
Our water quality strategies can help lower your carbon footprint by reducing water consumption and finding chemical-free methods.
Customize Your Control
Our automation equipment is highly effective in monitoring biological growth, corrosion rates, reducing mineral scaling, and reducing water use.
Show the world you’re dedicated to protecting health and conserving resources by developing a tailored plan bringing you into LEED compliance.
Test for and Control Pathogens
Public health depends on accurate testing and control of water-borne organisms, including the dangerous Legionella bacteria.Read more
About Pur Water
Who we are
We listen. Each of our customers is unique, so learning about their water improvement needs, business goals, and current concerns is of the utmost importance to us.
We save. Water is the earth’s most vital resource, so we ensure our customers get the most value possible out of their water, their equipment—and their budget.
We protect. By proactively monitoring and maintaining optimal water conditions, we help our customers to avoid problems with corrosion, mineral scaling, biological growth, and other factors that unnecessarily limit the time their equipment can stay in service.
Giving Back to the Community
Our charitable donations help protect our world’s most valuable resource for the future. We constantly strive to contribute to the cause of water savings through charitable efforts and associations with organizations such as Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) and Association of Water Technologies (AWT).
We are also an “open source” type of company—much like the way Silicon Valley companies share technology so everyone can benefit. We don’t keep our knowledge or activities secret, but actively seek to educate those unaware of the possible benefits of water conservation for the greater good.
We Ask the Right Questions
- How will the metals in your system interact with water at different pH levels?
- Can you reduce mineral buildup in your equipment?
- Should you perform aggressive acid cleanings in older systems to remove buildup? What other options do I have?
- What options do I have to save the maximum amount of water?
- Is there an ROI with the plan we’re considering?
- Is a water softener an option for me?
- How often should I test for Legionella?
If you’re unsure of the answers to these vital questions, Pur Water experts can help. We work closely with each of our customers to develop a customized water treatment plan supporting their business, resource management, and water savings goals.
Contact us at or give us a call (707) 430-0121. Our experienced technicians are ready to help you get the most out of your water.
Legionella bacteria causes Legionnaire’s Disease, a type of pneumonia that can be fatal. The bacteria is passed by breathing in water vapor (mist or steam) from contaminated hot tubs, cooling tanks, water heaters, decorative water fountains, or other sources. To protect the public, we are rigorous in testing for Legionella bacteria and educating our customers about this dangerous disease. Our goal is to ensure our customers’ water is safe, so we are proactive and diligent in our testing and treatments. If you have questions about Legionnaire’s Disease or the steps needed to keep your water safe, please contact us today. We test all of our clients for legionella.
Contact us at or give us a call (707) 430-0121
Our experienced technicians are ready to help you get the most out of your water.
If the conditions in your cooling tower or closed-loop system aren’t controlled properly, your system won’t be able to function at peak efficiency. Inadequate water automation can lead to problems with corrosion, mineral scaling, biological growth and a host of other challenges.
Pur Water brings in the expertise needed to proactively address potential problems, resolve current concerns, and create a solution to ensure your water keeps working at its peak.
The water in your system works hard—but it could be working harder. Instead of having to drain and refill the system frequently, properly maintained water can be reused many times.
Pur Water works with manufacturers, treatment facilities, and processors in many industries to:
- Reach conductance target for manufacturing.
- Condition water to avoid mineral buildup.
- Assess water quality and safety.
- Monitor corrosion rates.
- Manage filtration.
- Clean closed-loop systems and cooling towers.
- Perform acid cleanings.
- Apply green approaches to biological control.
- Improve water chemistry.
- Help achieve LEED certification.
- Determine effective chemical-free treatments.
- Provide automated water treatment control equipment.
- Choose effective biocides, inhibitors, and other treatment products.
- Test for Legionella bacteria.
Our loyalty program is simple—if we are currently servicing at least three buildings for a customer, they qualify for 10% off their entire contract. If we are currently servicing five or more of their buildings, they qualify for 15% off their entire contract. This applies to new customers coming in with three or more buildings, and also existing customers who started with one or two buildings, but eventually have three or more.
Six-Month Free Water Treatment Program
It’s six months of free water treatment—and includes chemicals as well. It’s our way of offering clients a “try before you buy” option, and allows us to make relationships. Then, on the seventh month we just start billing.
- This program is available to new customers only (a new customer is defined as anyone not having engaged in business for the last two years).
- This offer is limited to Northern California territories only.
- This offer includes water treatment chemicals and technical service, but does not include acid for pH control, or salt for water softeners. Acid and salt service can be purchased separately.
- Water treatment automation controls, sensors, chemical pumps, bleed solenoids, brominator feeders, “pot” feeders, double-wall chemical tanks, corrosion coupons racks, test kits, etc., are not included as part of this program, and would need to be purchased separately (if not already available).
- Proper automation and chemical feed systems must be available in order to implement this program.
- The customer must keep the water treatment automation system in proper working order, and must agree to repair any automation deficiencies so as not to overuse (and waste) chemical treatments.
- Corrosion coupon monitoring will be provided granted that a corrosion coupon rack is made available on each system where coupon monitoring is desired.
- Pur Water LLC requires reasonably quick access to the “water-using” equipment in order to perform our routine services in a timely fashion. Significant delays could result in the termination of this promotional program.
- During the course of routine services, the technician may determine that additional services are required (such as a cooling tower descaling/physical cleaning or a closed-loop cleaning). In this event, Pur Water LLC will propose remedial actions (which must be purchased separately).
- A program proposal will be provided prior to the start of our program. This proposal will detail the monthly cost associated with our services. The first six months are free, but you will receive an invoice during these months and the invoice will show the monthly fee followed by the credit in full. On month 7 (if you choose to continue with our services), the invoice will no longer show a credit, and payment will be due (net 30 days).
- Pur Water LLC reserves the right to refuse this offer to anyone for any reason.
Please contact us for Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- 4949 Fulton Dr. STE B, Fairfield, CA 94534
- Phone Number
- (707) 430-0121
- Address:4949 Fulton Dr., Fairfield, CA 94534
- Phone Number: (707) 430-0121
- Fax: (707) 720-1361